The ability to “beat” metal has evolved over the course of human history, passing from the manual beating of the blacksmith to the automated one, through power hammers, initially operated by water mills, then by steam e finally through an electric motor, a hydraulic pump or an air compressor. The most important feature of power
Sheet metal – Rubber – Injection – Plastic
Metal Sheet Co-Molding
Metal-plastic co-molding is the process by which we merge a plastic material with metal using high mechanical and micrometric efficiency presses. Our company can help you make the product by ensuring you are hightà e eccellente resa estetica.
What can we do for you
We can do any type of operation using plastic and metals. We recommend the right formula by paying attention to the hardening times, the cooling times of the thermoplastic material, the types of pressure to be exerted.
– join two plastic objects
– metal-plastic injection molding
– incorporate one plastic object into another
– plastic coating an object with other types of plastic materials
– join different alloys to plastic materials
– plastic molding with metals
– weld metals with plastic materials
– multicolored co-molding
– multi-component co-molding