Metal – Plastic
High efficiency injection
Co-forging is a process by which it is possible to merge together a plastic material with a metallic one. This procedure takes place through presses with high mechanical and micrometric efficiency.
We offer an excellent consulting service to advise all customers on this type of working process, suggesting the best solution based on the hardening times,
cooling of the thermoplastic material and on the types of pressure to be exerted.
Through our co-forging it is possible to:
- join two plastic objects
- co-forging of metal or alloys and plastic, through injection
- embedding a plastic object inside one another
- covering an object with plastic
- co-forging in multicolor or multi-component mode
The most commonly used materials for co-forging are:
- propylene (PP)
- polyparaphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- polyamines (PA)
- acrytolene butadiene styrene (ABS) – Cycolac
- thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
DO YOU NEED TO MASS-PRODUCE A CUSTOMIZED METAL COMPONENT?
We offer you the feasibility study and the identification of the most suitable production process, ensuring very high quality of materials and excellent quality/price ratio.